Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy Birthday, Baby Pig!

Hi Sput! You just turned five yesterday but boy, it was a week-long celebration. Earlier this year, I decided that instead of celebrating your birthday with cakes and balloons like the usual, we'll just travel somewhere because it's about time you start exploring. That would be more memorable for all of us than having a party, I thought. But when it was just weeks before your birthday, I changed my mind. I CANNOT not give you a Peppa Pig cake! I just cannot. You adore Peppa with her oink-oinks and British accent and I know how much it means to blow a birthday candle in front of the class. So... we had a small-ish classroom party with cakes and balloons AND a quick trip to Palawan.



You were a handful during the trip, throwing tantrums because you hate walking and you hate the heat and you just want to go back to Room # 11... and 100 other reasons. which made mom snap a lot but I know you get me.  The best moment was when we were in room # 11 with you,waiting for you to fall asleep so we can have beer in the gazebo and you told Daddy Pig "I'll sleep on my own, Daddy, so you and mom can have your date." I almost cried. That's the kind of girl I want you to be.

Anyway, here are our pictures. Say "Palawan!"
Silly pigs!

Bearcat, that tickles.
Jammin' with the Palaw'an Tribe.

Underground River

With your new-found "beach friends." One has no front teeth so you didn't wanna go near her  at first coz eww, she doesn't brush. You played luksong tinik,taguan,kingkingbila and drew on the sand.


goofing around with Daddy pig while waiting for our boat.
____________________________________________________
Me: You're turning five. Yey!

Marion: I don't want to be five. I want to be four forever.

Me: Why?

Marion: I don't want to be old. I don't want you to be old.
______________________________________________________

So cute! But Sput, you're my baby always and forever and ever. And we're young as long as we keep doing things that make us feel young. like this trip and laughing and tickling and hugging in the bath (oops, thats our secret) and drawing and dancing and just being silly. Let's be silly forever. 



XOXO,
Mommy Pig



2 comments:

  1. I was originally googling - BOYS OF ANAWANGIN to find a group of boy's picture semi-naked. And then for some reason, I stumbled upon Sput. I clicked on it and then BOOM! Found three backpacks.

    Aprub Wen! Sama sa adventures with Sput next time.

    ReplyDelete